This Website at www.transcendent-travel.com (the “Website”) is owned by Transcendent Travel Services, LLC a Delaware limited liability company (“Transcendent”, “we”, “us”). By registering, visiting and/or using this Website, you agree to the following terms, rules and regulations without limitation or qualification (“Terms and Conditions”). We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically review these Terms and Conditions. By your use of this Website, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as they exist and as amended or revised. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
- Travel Information:
- Our Website may display information including about travel locations, airfares, travel agents’ locations, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency, schedules, travel companies and many other things.
- Some of this information is supplied to us by third party providers; such as airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers (“Service Provider”). We cannot check the accuracy of such information.
- Many of the services that make up your travel booking are provided by Service Providers. The Service Provider provides these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you.
- We will endeavor to contract with the optimum Service Providers and to ensure that you receive the services you have contracted for. However, we cannot guarantee and therefore do not accept responsibility for the service provided by the Service Providers or information supplied to us by Service Providers. It is your responsibility to confirm all information obtained from us directly or indirectly, including contained on or linked from our Website with the Service Provider.
- The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information obtained from us directly or indirectly (including details contained on or linked or displayed on our Website) are subject to change without notice. The travel products and services described by us directly or indirectly, and on or linked on the Website, are subject to availability.
- All documents issued to travelers and services contracted for are non – transferable. Such documents and services may include, but are not limited to, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, or any other document used to confirm an arrangement with a Service Provider. Such documents and services may also be subject to conditions such as, but not limited to, being non – refundable, non – date – changeable and subject to cancellation, substitution or amendment fees. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these conditions.
- If for any reason, any Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against that Service Provider, and not against us. In the event we received payment by Credit Card, you agree that you will not seek to chargeback or recover your payment or any other losses from us.
- The Service Providers and we reserve the right to substitute any document or service contracted for.
- You are responsible for obtaining all passports, visa and health information required.
- Prices. Special conditions may apply to the prices set out on the Website. To determine such conditions, you must contact the relevant Service Provider or us. In addition to the prices set out in the Website, you may be required to pay additional fees or expenses such as airport fees, taxes, government fees and other charges payable on the service, room, tour or car rental.
All prices listed on this Website are for on-line queries only and may not be matched by any other corporately owned retail and corporate location of Transcendent or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Moreover, this Website will not match or beat any price of the same or similar booking from any corporately owned retail and corporate location of Transcendent.
All prices listed in this website are in United States of America dollars unless otherwise stated. Airport fees for airports that require payment on site, where applicable, are not included in the pricing. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Transcendent is not liable for any fluctuation in price or change in schedule or equipment or accommodations in connection with any travel service that occurs before, during or after the purchase of the travel service. Should there be a discrepancy between the price shown on this website and that of the actual travel service provider, the latter shall prevail.
- Insurance. Many of the problems for which we are not and cannot be held responsible for can be insured against. We urge you to take out insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage, curtailment or cancellation of trip and your inability to travel because of health, weather or other causes. Please note that there are many insurance providers and exclusions to coverage of insurance. It is your responsibility to be familiar with the insurance coverage purchased and ensure that the coverage meets your travel needs. Insurance has to be purchased and paid for in full as soon as the booking is made to become fully effective.
- Specials. “Specials” may be available for a limited time. It is your responsibility to check with us whether a “special” displayed on our Website is still available. There may be particular terms and conditions that apply to “specials”. It is your responsibility to contact us or the Service Provider of the “special” to determine whether any particular terms and conditions apply.
You must pay for “specials” booked by you and confirmed by us within the time specified in the “special”. Failure to pay for the “special” within this time may result in cancellation of the booking. We are not responsible for loss incurred due to cancellation in these circumstances.
- Special Requests. If you have any special requests, you must advise us in writing at the time of the booking and clearly note it on booking. We will endeavor to pass any reasonable requests to the Service Provider. We do not guarantee that your special request will be fulfilled. Failure to meet any special request is not a breach of contract on our part.
- Suitability of Travel Products and Services. We do not represent that any travel products and services set out on our Website will be suitable for you. Additionally, you agree that we may substitute travel products and services if appropriate. You release us from any claims of any nature in relation to the travel products and services, including but not limited to damages, losses and claims that the travel products, substitute travel products and services and travel products and services are not suitable or as described. Service Providers are independent parties over which we have no control. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the information and description given about the Service Providers and their products.
- Tickets and Timings. All reference to departure times on our Website are for your guidance and are subject to amendment by the suppliers prior to actual booking. It isn’t until full payment has been made and you are ticketed that the departure times are set. You must check your itinerary on each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct flight times or that the times have not changed. It is possible that flight times will change even after tickets have been issued; in such cases, you are responsible to check and verify the times prior to departure.
- Intellectual Property. All software, design, textual, graphical and other content created by or for us, comprised and appearing on this Website and the selection and layout of this Website, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by USA intellectual property laws. We own the copyright on the Website as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content. Republication or citation of any content generated by the Website without our written consent is prohibited. This Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
You may view and electronically copy the pages of this Website in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting this Website, but for no other purpose. Any other use of the material contained on this Website is strictly prohibited, without our specific written permission. Unauthorized use of materials from our site will not only breach this agreement, but may violate copyright and other laws.
Certain trademarks, service marks, business names, company names, logos and trade names used on this Website are owned by the Service Providers, our licensors or us. You do not have any right or license to use them.
- Linking. We may link our Website to other sites on the Web. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding any other Website, which you may access through this Website. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, even if we link to them. We are not recommending these websites or their products or services to you. If you suffer any loss or damage from visiting another’s website or using another’s product or service, we are not liable.
Information is or may be gathered to measure the number of visitors to this Website and to each various page and section of the Website and details of searches performed. We may also measure the usage of advertising banners and other related links.
- Confidentiality. You can use this Website to communicate with us. However, we do not keep information communicated to us confidential. If you do not want to lose confidentiality in your material, do not submit it via this Website, email it or send it to us.
- Your Use. You agree not to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, frame, decompile or dissemble any aspect of our Website. You must use this site in a legal, responsible, moral and co-operative manner. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you may result in legal action taken by us against you. You must not:
- make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this Website;
- use another’s name, ID or password without permission;
- use the Website while impersonating another person;
- post or transmit to or via the Website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material whether or not such material could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Website;
- delete, add or modify data to or from the Website without our permission;
- transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Website;
- breach any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in using this Website;
- frame this Website as part of another site or cache this Website for commercial benefit;
- attempt to do any of the above acts;
- permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- access, copy, or monitor any information or content of this Website using robot, scraper, spider, or other methods of automation or manual processes for any purpose without our express written consent;
- violate the restrictions of any robot exclusionary header on this Website or bypass any other measures in deterring or limiting access;
- link to or with any portion of the Website without our express written consent;
- impose or attempt to impose a disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- Your Warranties. You warrant that:
- you are of legal age to use this Website and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this Website;
- you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this Website by you and those using this Website using your ID and password;
- the information you supply via the Website will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive;
- you will supervise all usage of this Website by minors under your name or account;
- the travel service facilities of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- you understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of this Website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Transcendent and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- Disclaimer. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE OR COMPLETE, NOR THAT IT DOES NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS. WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS OR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AND SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FIT FOR ANY PURPOSE OR WILL COMPLY WITH ANY DESCRIPTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE OR SAMPLES.
We do not represent or warrant that this Website, the server that makes it available or any of our products or services supplied through this Website will be free of errors, viruses or defects. Your access and use of this Website is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not warrant that this Website or the products and services offered via this Website will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. We do not warrant that this Website will be secure.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE US FROM ALL LIABILITY, COST, DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THE SUPPLY OR FAILURE TO SUPPLY OR USE OR NON-USE OF THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our managers, members, officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives will be liable in damages or otherwise in connection with your use of or inability to access this Website or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this Website or any breach of any warranties that may be implied by law. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties. In the event that our Website fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to us to use this Website.
IF APPLICABLE, HOTEL, RESTAURANT AND OTHER RATINGS STATED ON THIS WEBSITE (WITHOUT LIMITATION INCLUDES PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF HOTEL AMENITIES, DESCRIPTIONS OF PROPERTY, ETC.) ARE PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS. THESE RATINGS ARE GENERAL GUIDELINES AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THEIR ACCURACY. THEY ARE TO BE USED AS A GENERAL GUIDE AND THE RATINGS AND RATING INFORMATION MAY BE AMENDED PERIODICALLY BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS TO KEEP CURRENT.
ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS, HOTELS, AIRLINE CARRIERS, ETC. PROVIDING TRAVEL AND OTHER SERVICES TO US, ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, NOT OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, ERRORS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY REFUND RESULTING FROM ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, SUBSTITUTION, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE, TERRORISM, AND ANY OTHER CAUSES THAT ARE BEYOND OUR DIRECT CONTROL. WE HAVE NO CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, RE-ROUTING, OR OF ACTS OF INTERFERENCE BY THE GOVERNMENT OR LEGAL AUTHORITIES.
- Privacy. We will handle your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in our Privacy & Security Policy on this Website. We may disclose your personal information to Service Providers for the purpose of booking your travel.
- Governing Law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. You hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website and these Terms and Conditions.
- Amendments. Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms and Conditions on our Website. The amended Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately when they are posted on our Website.
- Termination. Transcendent may terminate the Terms and Conditions, and any other agreement between us, effective immediately for any reason that Transcendent in its sole discretion deems appropriate including without limitation:
- you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions; and,
- you have engaged in any conduct that is illegal, immoral, disruptive or destructive.
- Our Relationship. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended to be created between you and us by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Responsibilities. It is your responsibility to ensure that the customer and all other persons traveling with you have the appropriate documentation in their possession (such as current and valid passports, visas and identification cards) before leaving your country of origin, and that they satisfy all other applicable requirements (such as vaccinations), to gain entry to the chosen destination and re-entry to your country of origin. You acknowledge having had the opportunity to review the applicable documentation and other requirements prior to completing the purchase of travel services. Obtaining passports and visas may require lengthy processing times and it is your responsibility to ensure timely receipt of all documents. You acknowledge that entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete.
- All headings contained herein are for reference only.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms and Conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Website” includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this Website.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions were last updated September 2, 2017
All rights reserved.