Enjoy a performance of Romeo & Juliet by the Joffrey Ballet, plus dinner in the theatre district and an overnight stay at the Burnham Hotel.
Check-in to the Burnham Hotel, a historic landmark located in the theatre district at the intersection of great architecture, entertainment, shopping and culture. Enjoy dinner at the Atwood Restaurant, which along with the Hotel Burnham, proudly reside in the Reliance Building. Afterwards, a private town car service will transport you to The Auditorium Theatre to see Romeo & Juliet performed by the Joffrey Ballet (April 30 – May 11, 2014). Plus, take home an autographed pointe shoe signed by Kara Zimmerman, a five-year veteran to the Joffrey Ballet.
Your private town car service will transport you back to the Burnham Hotel for a one-night stay at this historic, full of character, boutique hotel.
Buy-it-Now for $1,100
– 2 People –
For more information on this package, please CONTACT US HERE.
- Private town car service to/from the Burnham Hotel
- A $100 gift certificate to the Atwood Restaurant (www.atwoodrestaurant.com)**
- Two (2) tickets to Romeo & Juliet (www.joffrey.org/romeo) performed by the Joffrey Ballet at The Auditorium Theatre (April 30 – May 11, 2014)*
- Autographed pointe shoe (Kara Zimmerman, Joffrey Ballet dancer)***
- One-night stay at the Burnham Hotel (www.burnhamhotel.com)*
*Ballet tickets and overnight stay must be redeemed on the same night.
**Package does not include restaurant gratuity.
***Autographed pointe shoe is available upon package purchase.
CLICK FOR MORE Chicago Buy-it-Now packages